Your dog is your best friend. You want the very best for your dog, and want to provide the very best food for him or her because you understand how eating good foods leads to a longer and healthier life. Here at Animush Raw Pet Food, we know that feeding healthy dog food to your dog is the number one best thing you can do for your dog. This is why we only offer healthy dog foods. Below are some of the things you can expect to find in our healthy dog food options.
- Protein – Protein is an extremely important ingredient in dog food. It should be one of the top ingredients in the ingredient list. But not any protein will do. A healthy dog food should have a high-quality protein like chicken, beef or fish. You will want to stay away from products that list just a generic “meat” or “meat meal”.
- Fruits and vegetables– For the other remaining ingredients, you will want ingredients that are fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid meat and poultry byproducts – You do not want to select a dog food that lists meat or poultry byproducts. There is little nutritional value in these ingredients.
- Avoid sweeteners – There is no need for added sweeteners. Usually these types of dog foods are loaded with grains and not proteins.
- Avoid generic fat sources – You will want to avoid dog foods with generic fat sources like “animal fat”. These generic fat sources can come from things like leftover restaurant grease and road kill animals.
If you are ready to provide your best friend with the very best high-quality healthy dog food, then stop by Animush Raw Pet Food to find the very best in quality and taste for your dog’s food.